Merry Christmastime everyone! December the 1st is definitely the more socially-acceptable time to embrace the festive season, so let’s all pretend we haven’t been sipping Bailey’s and decorating the house for the last two weeks…
As always, I have a lot on this month – allow me to jot it down for you…
01. VLOGMAS! Today marks the first day of Vlogmas, something I’m almost too excited for. I love vlogging in December as I usually have a lot on, and it really gets me in to the Christmas spirit.
I’m going to try and keep it quite chilled – anyone who watches my vlogs will know I’m a bit of a homebody so expect lots of baking, getting cosy and talking to the cat.
I’m also on the move (see below) for a few of the days so there may be a brief intermission but I’ll try and keep it going as much as possible – even if that does mean editing in airports and trying to find wifi to upload!
02. Create lots of Christmas content! I’m really going to try so hard to create some amazing festive content this year – I love making cocktails and baking and getting crafty so it’s my chance to shine really.
I’ll try and shake things up but let me know if there’s anything in particular you’d like to see.
03. New Zealand, here I come! In just over two weeks, we leave for my home country – New Zealand! It’s the first time I’ve ever been back since leaving as a kid so I’m beyond excited to see relatives I haven’t seen in over fifteen years, and even meet some new additions.
I’m thinking about doing a full blogpost on this – why I’m going back, why we left etc. – if anyone would find that interesting?
We have over 50 hours of travelling to get there, so if there’s any books that I must read, please leave them in the comments!
04. My birthday month! Yup, I turn 26 on the 21st December (wish that was the other way around!), which is pretty exciting. I don’t really mind growing older as I think I’m at a good place in my life (especially compared to a few years ago!) and this year I’ll be in New Zealand for my birthday. Back where it all began! I’ll see if I can rustle up an inspirational post or two to celebrate entering my LATE twenties *sobs*.
05. Enjoy the last month of 2016. I think we’ll all agree that 2016 was an insane year – for one, it completely flew by, but it’s also been quite a remarkable/sad year in many ways. Hopefully we can close this chapter and look forward to a better year in 2017!
I’m going to take some time to reflect a little over the next few weeks, just to think about where I’m at with my life and goals. I think having a little regroup every once in a while is a good way to reassess ourselves!
So that’s December! I hope it doesn’t go too fast so I can enjoy it!
What’s on the cards for you this month?