My edit of the best buys…
I get it, Black Friday is overwhelming. It was overwhelming to me as a creator, and now as a small business owner it’s even worse!
Even so, I think you can be savvy about it – especially if you had your eye on a few things already, or you have presents to buy for Christmas. It’s easy to go overboard, but I think if you go in armed with a list, a budget and a clear head, you can make the sales work in your favour.
Here’s 15 items I do think are worth snapping up in the BF sales…
1. The Sleeper Pyjama Set. Perfect for festive parties, drinks with the gals at home, or for slipping in to on Christmas Day. I really do love my Sleeper set and I’d really recommend snapping them up in the sale!
2. Erborian BB Creme*: One of my favourite bases, and a makeup product I recommend to everyone! This has cult status for a reason.
3. Astley Clarke Luna Earrings*. I got these recently and they haven’t left my ears since! I was looking for a durable, everyday pair of gold hoops that I could sleep in (ideally I would take them out, but mum life!) and these are perfect!
4. Elemis Pro Cleansing Balm*. A long time favourite of mine, and always one of the few products I stock up on during sales. The scent creates a spa-like experience and I love how effortlessly it removes makeup.
5. Matilda Goad & Co Bar Set. My Black Friday treat to myself! I love this so much, perfect for on top of my bar cart.
6. Sage Barista Express Machine. We’ve had our Sage machine for 8 or 9 years now and even with 4-5x daily use, it’s still ticking along! It’s so worth the money, especially in the sale.
8. Uniqlo HeatTech. I’m new to the HeatTech game but I’m already a fan. I love the light long-sleeves for wearing under, well, everything!
9. Elizabeth Scarlett Sun Pouch. Always my favourite brand for presents, and this Sun design is one of my favourites.
10. Rose Inc Tinted Serum. One of the best bases! I can’t recommend this enough.
11. Marshall Acton Speaker. We have a few of these dotted around the house and they’re great! So fun for kitchen discos and easy Sunday afternoon listening.
12. My most loved cocktail glasses. I’ve had these for years and recently bought a new set. So chic!
13. Kitri Carmella Dress. If you’re on the lookout for a re-wearable, oh so timeless dress for party season and beyond, this Kitri dress fits the bill. I absolutely adore Kitri as a brand, and their Simone coat also comes highly recommended by me!
14. Glossier You Perfume. The best fragrance! Be prepared for the “what perfume are you wearing!” questions everywhere you go.
15. Kodak Ektar Camera. If you’re looking for a handy little film camera, my Kodak Ektar is in the sale. This is a half-frame camera which means it takes double the amount of exposures. Impressive!
Will you be treating yourself to anything this Black Friday?