Five Good Things.
I’m up early today – typical, the one day I don’t have anything to get up for – so I’m going to do a bit of life admin and housework before a chilled afternoon of editing. Exciting, huh?
Here’s what’s been going on with me lately…
01. This week was a bit a slow one, because I hadn’t been sleeping well and felt a bit restless! I’m planning on catching up on life today, and also maybe doing some healthy baking! I might make a banana loaf and some protein balls – I’m so bad for snacking! Any recipes I should whip up while I’m in the kitchen?
02. As much as I’ve enjoyed being home these last few weeks, I’m back to dreaming about a sunny escape! I’d love to see some sun again – especially as my family are currently in the Bahamas so I’m seeing their updates all the time! A sunny weekend away would do me just fine! Anyone got anything planned? We are thinking about booking a big trip away at the end of summer, maybe somewhere exotic. I have no idea where though…
03. We painted our front door this week – mint on the outside, pink on the inside! It looks so nice, and it’s really brightened up the place. I showed some snaps on Snapchat, so some of you may have already seen. If not, look out for the updates in my next weekly vlog! I have a few home updates to show you actually, so get pumped for that.
04. I started reading a new book yesterday and I can barely put it down; The Mistake I Made is kind of one of those books you read just to find out what happens, but I’ve actually really enjoyed it. Of course, I’m going to need something else to read in a few hours so send me any recommendations!
05. I need to film my evening routine, to go alongside the morning routine I uploaded last weekend, so I think I’ll get on with that this weekend. My evenings are so chilled and very uneventful, but I like routine videos – they’re so calming! I also have a Q&A to film, and a beauty haul… then I might move on to skincare routines! I doubt I’ll do all that this weekend, but it’s good to have a plan, huh!
What’s new with you guys this week?