Five Good Things.
So I’m scheduling this post because I’m definitely, definitely sleeping in tomorrow morning! And I never sleep in. I’ve had such a busy week this week, and I feel exhausted for it. Lots of 5 and 6am starts, and who has the patience for that?
01. As I said, I’ve been a busy bee this week – I’ve filmed some really fun videos, including a morning routine and a makeup tutorial. I’m so excited to get them edited for you, I’m really loving uploading right now!
I’m desperate to do some more interiors uploads, so I’m going to concentrate on them this coming week. Get your requests in!
02. I’ve been DIYing a lot lately, and I’m excited for my current project to be finished. I bought some copper plumbing pipe to make a rail in our kitchen, and I’ve painted it gold to match the rest of the room. My job for today is to put it up… something tells me it’s not going to be easy! Keep your peepers peeled over on Instagram for a sneak peek!
03. My skin has been looking ahhhmazing lately, and I’m SO pleased! It’s basically all down to the Clarins Booster Repair, which I’ve been adding to my everyday moisturiser. My skin was so parched and tired looking, especially after so many long-haul trips, but I swear this has completely transformed my complexion. Highly recommend!
04. We’re meant to be going to a sort-of festival here in Glasgow tomorrow called Stag & Dagger – We Are Scientists are playing, along with Deaf Havana and This Will Destroy you, so hopefully we’ll be in attendance. We both have early starts on Monday, despite the Bank Holiday, but I’m trying to convince Jordan it’ll be worth it!
05. We finished watching The Affair before I went to San Francisco, and then I picked up Grey’s Anatomy again… but I really need another gripping drama to watch! Something that I can lose entire weeks to, please. Any recommendations?!
What’s on the cards for you lot this weekend?