I always like to do a little update once per month, to replace the ‘Instagram roundup’ posts we all used to do. If you’re not already following me on Instagram, I highly recommend it (but then I would say that). The past few weeks have been busy but super fun, I’ve packed SO much in…
01. Allll by mysellfffff, don’t wanna be allll by myseeeelffff. Yep, boyfriend is off for a MAMMOTH tour around Europe, he’s been away for more than a week and isn’t back until about the 20th November! Even then, he’s back for less than two weeks and off on a UK tour – meaning I’ve settled in to cat lady life. Also, Emily is off on tour with Prides (the band) doing photos for them, so it really has been pretty quiet around these parts. A lot of Netflix has been watched. I’m heading out tonight for a friend’s birthday – Tammy from DIY Nails – which I’m way too excited for! Better get my nails all nice.
02. I’ve taken up weaving, as I mentioned in last week’s post, so that’s been keeping me busy! I’ve posted a couple of my finished (or almost finished) pieces on Instagram so it’s likely you’ve already seen my efforts. I just bought a huge bag of wool so I’m excited to get stuck in to a new one – I never really think of myself as being a creative person, but weaving is super easy and so much fun.
03. This week has seen quite a few new videos go up on my YouTube channel as I’ve had more time to spare. I posted an autumn makeup tutorial last night, and I have a living room tour coming tomorrow so make sure you’re subscribed! I actually have to finish my voiceover for the tour, it’s surprisingly hard as I’ve just filmed little bits here and there. We had a flatwarming a couple of weeks ago and so I found some really weird items in weird places – including a lot of cable ties (friend is a guitar technician for bands), a Mogwai setlist and a British Airways boarding pass. We also moved all the furniture back to create a dancefloor so I’ve only just unrolled the rug again!
My barcart got a good amount of use, so I’m super pleased about that – I just love it.
04. I’ve been putting a lot of home posts up on Nouvelle, since we’ve taken more of a lifestyle direction I think I will keep this blog all beauty and Nouvelle for my home posts. This means I’m not entirely sure what to do with my Sunday posts! I might just do a sort of roundup post or save the time for doing YouTube videos – what do we think?
05. I don’t really have a fifth update really. That’s quite a lot of news from me already – I have quite a lot of fun things coming up in November so I think I’ll resume vlogging at some point! Mouse has been missing the attention…
What’s new with you guys? Oh, and while you’re at it – fancy giving my Facebook page a like?!